THE LEGEND OF THE WINERYQuality recognized by the world
Carefully preserving the recognizable quality and business reputation, Čoka Winery is a name recognized by thousands of satisfied consumers. With its wines of exceptional quality, Čoka Winery remains committed to tradition and dedicated to improving production, while with each new harvest it builds even stronger trust with wine connoisseurs and lovers around the country and the world.
Dedicated to creating exceptional wines
A recommendation you can count on.
Lederer Sauvignon Blanc
- CharacteristicsSauvignon Blanc is a dry and light white wine of herbal character, dark yellow color and extremely full creamy and fruity taste. Herbal aromas create a gentle experience under the palate, while finely balanced acids contribute to the juiciness characteristic of this family of wine.
- Food pairingLederer Sauvignon Blanc is characterized by a long finish that further emphasizes its authentic character, and goes perfectly with sea and river fish, poultry, game birds and sour sauces. Consume chilled, at a temperature of 9 to 11ºC.
- CharacteristicsThis semi-sweet red wine owes its unique taste to a unique blend of carefully selected red wine varieties - Vranac, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Muscat Hamburg, Blaufränkisch and Gamay, one or more of them.
- Pairing with foodŽdrepčeva krv goes well with most dishes of local cuisine, venison and other meat specialties, and is best served at a temperature of 12 to 15 ºC.
Di Luna Sangria
- CharacteristicsWhen heady wine drops touch the juicy fruit, they create Di Luna Sangria - a drink that perfectly fits the rhythm of passion, fun and seductive looks. Di Luna Sangria is modeled after the famous Spanish sangria, and the unique combination of dried fruit and fruity aromas makes this traditional Mediterranean wine an irresistible companion to evenings filled with laughter, excitement and music that invites you to dance.
- Food pairingIndulge in the heady sweetness of Di Luna Sangria by combining it with your favorite fresh fruit or make it an unforgettable ingredient in refreshing summer cocktails. Whichever option you choose, cool the bottle to a temperature of 10 to 12ºC.
- CharacteristicsWe turned carefully selected blackberry fruits into wine and subordinated them to your enjoyment, created for a relaxing end to a busy day. Blackberry wine has long been known as a drink that contributes to health, while for refined aroma lovers it is a sensual experience that you will want to repeat.
- Food pairingBlackberry wine is characterized by a distinctly dark color that hides unexpected drinkability, whether consumed as an aperitif or dessert wine or part of a refreshing wine cocktail. It is best served in combination with river and sea fish, game dishes and noble cheeses. It is a favorite ingredient in many fruit alcoholic cocktails, and it is best consumed chilled at a temperature of 10ºC.
THE ART OF THE SUN, GRAPES AND SECRETSWine holiday
For a whole century we have been driven by the love of wine. We are dedicated to preserving the noblest gifts of the Pannonian vineyards and the secret wine-making skills from which centuries have created a unique art – the art of lasting.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR WINESWines from the plains
This semi-sweet red wine owes its taste to a unique blend of carefully selected red wine varieties – Vranac, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Muscat Hamburg, Blaufränkisch and Gamay.
Wishing to provide its customers with even more reasons for joy, celebration and spreading happiness, Čoka Winery has put its good, old wines into new clothes, uniting them under a new original name – Ždrebac.
Selected grape varieties ripened in the heart of one of the most fertile vineyards of this region bring us a sophisticated and refined taste of the era in which chivalry was equated with the highest honor. Authentic notes with a distinct experience of strength, drinkability and elegance are revealed to lovers at the first sip.
Listening to the needs of consumers, Čoka Winery has created light and drinkable fruit wines produced according to a traditional recipe from selected fruits of blackberry, raspberry, cherry and chokeberry.
With a striking taste and a name that carries the rich heritage of the noble Lederer family, semi-sweet Kaštel wine will win you over with its irresistible blend of Muscat Ottonel and Riesling.
Drinkable, and strong enough, Muštuluk wines are characterized by a combination of selected blends, ideally balanced and adapted to a variety of tastes. Open a bottle of joy and get ready for a sumptuous aroma experience ma.
Di Luna Sangria
A unique combination of dried fruit and fruity aromas makes this traditional Mediterranean wine an irresistible companion to evenings filled with laughter, excitement and music that invites you to dance.
Varietal wines by Čoka Winery stand out with the unique characteristics of selected grape varieties and their specific terroir and are the result of our desire to enrich our offer with wines that will be available to all lovers of indigenous varieties, but also recognizable by exceptional drinkability and richness of flavor.
THE LEGEND OF THE WINERYOur history
The Čoka Winery originates from the Lederer family cellar. And that’s where the truth begins. The magnificent cellar was built in 1903 and today is considered one of the largest and most beautiful underground cellars in the Balkans.
Along the iron gate, there is still the inscription “IN VINO VERITAS”, that is
“THE WINE THERE IS TRUTH”, which became a part of the history of the coat of arms of the Lederer family in those early years. Then, Count Arthur Lederer inherited the “Kaštel” castle and hectares of fertile north-Banat land from his father-in-law, Count Marcibanji, who was a respectable, enterprising landowner at the beginning of the last century. He grew fruits and flowers and founded the meat industry.
As I hold the cup held high with these hands, through which thousands of miracles have passed, I give you my word:
I will find and gather all the passions of this world and turn them into wine,
red as a stallion's blood and strong as its gallop.
A wine that will stay and last as long as the memory of the name I bear lasts. ARTUR LEDERER
TASTE AND EXPERIENCEWe are united by a love of wine
Grateful for the years of trust, we strive to provide our consumers with the quality they deserve. The quality that arose from a century of dedicated wine creation, flavors woven from the best grapes, exciting stories and a tradition that we proudly preserve. Cheers!